onsdag, maj 23

Thank you very much for the xrays and the information-
I'm worried about this xrays and the swelling.



I think it would be a good idea make a swelling culture and antibiogram. We must avoid the implants loosening till the total healing.

I'm checking the LL xray and there is a little bone fragment (white arrow) and i'm affraid it's the proximal crest where the screw of the cage was fixed.



How i told you last week, Marabou must be in total rest, you must be sure that your other dog is not licking Marabou wound neither Marobou himself.



The good thing is that the distal osteotmy is completely healed so I don´t think will be a crest avulsion.

The bad thing is that you will need to remove the implants as soon as posible to avoid patella tendon damage.



Im very sorry about all this complications, this is the reason because I prefer make surgeries in patients which i can make the follow up.



I hope everything goes fine and i will thank you all the information you can give me about the Marabou evolution.



If you have any question or doubt please do not hesitate to ask.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar