torsdag, maj 24

lägger in mitt mail o svaret jag fick från spanska vet här så det inte kommer bort ..
Dear Anne Marie
Don't worry about the implants!!! I explain you that the implants are useful since the bone is healing. When the osteotomy line is complete healed, the implants must go out. This protocol is for marabou but any other parient.
Titanium cage normally is filled of bone but in marabou case i don't think will happen because of the broken bone i showed you in the xray. Anyway when the bone is healed the cage is not needed because the tibial crest is fixed in a new position.

I think you should calm down and don't think anything about "put to sleep"

Could you send me a marabou's knee photo??? I would like to exam the swelling.

If the implant are not a problem you can wait to octuber an we make the implants remove but if they cause any pain will be a good idea to remove them earlier.


I hope everything will be ok.

Regards

El 23/05/2012, a las 23:05, "Anne-Mari now in Norway" <swedishhearts@gmail.com> escribió:
Omg ...this feels soon to much for me...and all this traveling we do ...right now we are in Sweden for the weekend and back in Norway on monday ..
And I know you told me to please go alone with Marabou ...but not that he should be in total rest ..
We have walket some but slowly and alone ..and now im leaving the other dog with my son here in Sweden so i can take better care of Marabou ..but is it ok to wait to monday and take them test you were talking about ..and you are talking about to take this out ..but what will hold this togeher then ...
Im realy feeling terrible now ..I know my husband said ..not a surgery more ..maybe it is best to put him to sleep ...and that breaks my heart ..but it is begining to be so much money ..
so if we take this out ..what would that do for Marabou ..
Now I send this to you both ..so you both keep me in the histori ...so good to have you people that are experts on this ..so please help me ...
Elena Moldal ...can you take us in at tuesday - maybe aroun the same time as the last ...so we can go on with this ..
Regard to you both ...
Anne-Mari Nilsson-Sträng

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar